Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Things that baffle me

Hey people, today i'm gonna bore you with a list of things that i just don't understand.

For example:

Why are celebrity breakups or hookups news? People hook up and break up all the time, it's human nature. I guess i don't see the point in splashing people's business around like that. Seriously is it going to impact your life if your favorite actor or musician or sports icon gets married or divorced? It's not as if those people are going to fall all over themselves to meet you once those unions are busted. Plus Who cares who's straight, gay,or dating the Great Gazoo? I mean come on, unless the guy or girl is going to show up on your doorstep and pledge their undying love for you.. who gives a flying hockey puck?


My other rambling pet peeve is this: 

why are some people so closed hearted? I can understand not liking something but to dismiss it and to dismiss people who want to be open to a new experience baffles me. Why be such a Scrooge (to borrow from the season) about something that could be good? I've been seeing it all across my various fandoms from (the Buffalo Bills to the NK's). I just don't get it. I hope someone can enlighten me as to why it's necessary to belittle something just because you don't understand it.




Okay i'm done buggin ya'll :). Enjoy your chilly (or warm depending on your timezone,hemisphere) December afternoon/morning/evening



No comments:

Post a Comment